Sunday May 6th

Started by wollins, May 06, 2007, 08:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

I'll be at the field from about 5pm if anyone else is coming.  Sorry Eric, didn't see your post about yesterday till just now.

Colin.

|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'! :)
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

bfeist

I'll be up this morning--can't stay past 1 though.

Benjamin Feist - EMFSO Website Developer

eric

Should'a looked at the message board this afternoon. I'd have been there tonight for sure, but it's 8:15 now and too late. Will you be around next Saturday, or am I jumping the gun a little here?

Eric

Michael

I have to work all next weekend; that means the weather will probably be perfect.

Michael
Michael

oldtrc

Today was a great day to fly. I was there after 1 PM caught up with Glen. I left around 8:30PM.
Mike check your mailbox.
Nestor

wollins

quote:
Originally posted by Eric

Should'a looked at the message board this afternoon. I'd have been there tonight for sure, but it's 8:15 now and too late. Will you be around next Saturday, or am I jumping the gun a little here?

Eric

Eric, I'm almost 90% sure of that, but don't know if it will be in the morning or afternoon/evening yet.

Colin.

P.S. Great day flying today.  Was there for 5.30pm to 8pm.  Had about 80 minutes straight flying (8 flights one after the other!) futher testing out my new 2.4gHZ radio (Futaba 6EXA - FASST system) in my brother's tried and true Rascal. Worked flawlessly! [:D] Next step ... testing in my 60 size Cessna?  

|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'! :)
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!