EF-1 practice part 2

Started by battlestu, September 08, 2012, 10:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

battlestu

Ken is hosting a second practice session out in Orangeville. It's worth checking out if you haven't been.

http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?p=952662#post952662

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Polecat

Guests are welcome at our field, come and check out the F 1 practice, Sun Sept. 16/12, 10 am to 2pm. Anyone who is flying the Formosa event bring your plane and fly the 3 pole course.
You can PM me for directions or contact Greg Hazelton.

Ken

thehaze

Sigh, you guys always book these on days I'm not around. I have to try a get out to one of these, the pogo needs to fly around some pylons.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Polecat

Mike  We are having a 3rd practice on Sat. Sept. 29, hope you can make it. Greg had asked for the Sat because something was on at Temac Sun.

Ken

thehaze

Polecat

A great looking day up here in Orangeville for some pylon practice, a little cool now [44F] but will warm up and lite winds.
Should be a lot of fun, off to the field now.

Ken

battlestu

Here are a few shots Ken took from this weekend.

Ken thanks for hosting the practice... i had a great time and look forward to doing again on the 29th.

Ededge2002

Nice photos. That nemesis looks like fun!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Polecat

Ed
The Nemesis is one of the best flying F1's and easy to fly.Kits are still available and is very easy to build.
Mine is the orange one it was the second kit that the designer sold and ws the second one in Canada.

Ken

Polecat

Our final pylon practice for this year is Sat. Sept. 29/012, 10 am to 2 pm. Guests are welcome at our field, PM me for directions or contact Greg Hazelton.
Hope Greg has his new Shoestring ready for Sat.

Ken

Polecat

A greatt day for our final pylon practice,with lite winds. The go fast guys had a good time flying around the pylons.
The Hazelton brothers had a little carnage but they will be back just bad luck, it happens to us all.
Plans are in the making for next year with hopes of having some actual pylon racing.
I would like to see some more people participating in E F1. So go a get yourself a Shoestring, they are a very good airplane and easy to fly. Also if you are a builder, there are some excellent kits available.

Ken

thehaze

Thanks for having us Ken,

You have a great field and I really enjoyed watching the planes go around the pylons.

Hopefully, next time I'll get my EF-1 past the first turn..  :(

battlestu

Here is a few pictures from the practice... looking forward to next year Ken!

Ededge2002

Second last photo third plane from left ....  ?
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

battlestu

Darren was playing with his Rifle type plane... he had a Nemesis but it was in the pits and didn't have a chance to get her for the photo