FOR SALE- eflite hawker hurricane 25e SOLD

Started by iliyan2482, September 25, 2012, 05:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iliyan2482

i am selling an e flite hawker hurricane 25e  for $250. there is a small dent in the wing but it still flies good. it is 5 channel throttle, aileron, flaps, elevators, and rudder. also if this aircraft is not sold within 48 hours i will sell it and pinnacle hobby.

thehaze

Look I know you want this plane to sell, but don't you think holding Pinnacle hobby hostage is bit extreme?

Kidding, good luck with your sale. You should try rccanada as well.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

sihinch

imran1042

His plane does include a receiver, Iliyan Told me to tell you
Any day at the field is a good day :)

Gregor77

imran1042

Lol.... it is a good deal, he has only flown it about 5 times and now he wants to sell it because he says he does not like warbirds. Note that there are little scratches on the nose cone from tipping over on landings on pavement nothing serious tho. He just flew last week and it flies like New...I would take it myself but I have no money lol...

Gregor77

sihinch

battlestu

Quote from: iliyan2482 on September 25, 2012, 05:37:04 PM
i am selling an e flite hawker hurricane 25e for $250. there is a small dent in the wing but it still flies good. it is 5 channel throttle, aileron, flaps, elevators, and rudder. also if this aircraft is not sold within 48 hours i will sell it and pinnacle hobby.

Simon ... thank you for saving Pinnacle!!!
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

imran1042

Lol, he wants to sell it fast so he could get a new plane. i asked him y he wrote that and he said because on someones post they said "if this is not sold in 24 hours I am putting it on rccanada", so thats where he got the idea from.

battlestu

no worries just joking around  ;D ... congratz on the sale!
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Gregor77

Is it sold now?  Great plane for the Warbirds and Battle of Britian day!

thehaze

I was getting worried. Without pinnacle my wife would have more money for shoes.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

imran1042

not sold yet still have to tell Iliyan that Simon wants it

sihinch