parkzone extra 300 for sale

Started by iliyan2482, September 26, 2012, 07:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iliyan2482

i got a parkzone extra 300 and i am selling it for $125
it is bnf so it comes with everything except a transmitter
if you want a dx4e with it it will cost $40 more
it has a t28 trojan prop on it right now.

thehaze

Good luck with your sale.

But I have to ask why you're selling off your planes when you've just got started with the club?

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

iliyan2482

i am selling them because i want spektrum dx7

imran13

No point buying a DX7s because you'll only have 4 channel planes left. Your highest channel plane was the Hawker, and that was only 5 channel.

Imran L
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

iliyan2482

actually you are right there is no point. i will just get dx6i or dx5e

imran1042

lol, well to late now, he sold me his DX6  ;) which is awesome for me because my Cessna is 5 channel and now i have a spectrum receiver in it not a Art tech.

Plus he just bought a new plane, he could have spent the money on a DX7 but he bought a ARF plane that added up to around $400. it is the Eflite Extra 260 3D 480 and its made out of balsa wood, my mom and me both tried to make him not buy it but he did, and i am the one putting it together  :( ..  My mom even told him he will not be able to fly it and he break it like he did to all of his other planes but he still got it. onto of all of that, he just order batts for it on Hobbyking and they have not arrived yet.

IF ANYONE THINKS HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FLY IT PLEASE SAY THAT AS HE WAS PLANNING TO FLY IT AT THE PARK TODAY OR TOMORROW AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO BREAK HIS NEW PLANE, HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME BUT HE WILL LISTEN YOU U GUYS.

THANKS,
            Imran
Any day at the field is a good day :)

imran13

He can't fly it, he's gonna kill it and then he's gonna have 400$ wasted

Imran L
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

iliyan2482

I AM NOT GOING TO CRASH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sihinch

A DX7 will have other functions that are different and more comprehensive than a DX6.  It's not just about the number of channels.

There's the number of models in the memory, the adjustments that can be made to each channel etc.

My suggestion would be to do less buying and do more reading, Guys.  There a lot to learn.

And I agree with Imran, I would strongly advise flying the balsa Extra.  If you crash, it will break, and will be more difficult to fix.  Plus, flying at a school or park with aeroplanes when you don't have your wings and haven't really had any instruction is risky.  Especially with larger planes.  You could hit someone, or someone else property (like a car, or the school) if you lose control.

At your stage of learning, Guy's, I would stick to flying foam micros at the park, if anything.  You need to be very careful.

Clubs like TEMAC and MAAC exist, to provide safe places, and systems for people to fly with lower risk.

thehaze

I can't recommend that flying in parks is a good option for any plane. Remember that your MAAC insurance does not cover you there.

imran13

Is my Cessna alright to fly at the park? I've already flown it a few times with Imran H on the buddy-box at the park and it was pretty good, no damage.

Thanks, Imran L

Ededge2002

You can't see me but I'm looking at my shoes.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

thehaze

imran13

thehaze

How did the Extra work out?

If you want you can bring it to the club and we'll check it over for you and help ensure it has a long and happy life.