L-4 Grasshopper 1400mm EPO for sale. ALMOST ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS OFF.

Started by wollins, December 18, 2012, 02:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Here's the perfect "relaxing flyer" that's brand new in box ... here's part of the description from Hobby King's site:

"Plug N Fly of course means quick assembly and almost every component is attached by screws, including the 2 wing halves, even the tailplane can be removed for transportation if desired. All servos are pre-installed as is the ESC & powerful Brushless Motor.

This model is ideal for RC pilots of all ability and it is not often that a geniuine scale model can be flown by relative beginners. The scale detail is quite amazing, plastic injection moulded parts are used extensively and include the dummy engine, wing struts and and the dummy bungee under-carriage.

Practical features include the linked steerable tailwheel, large magnetic battery hatch, construction of course from tough & easy to repair EPO foam, large "Cub" wheels with rubber tyres and 4s power for guaranteed performance.....a fantastic looking model on the ground and in the air.  See more info, pics and details here.

With shipping, the total cost for this was $174.48 ... BUT .... I'm gonna take almost ONE HUNDERED DOLLARS OFF so I'll take $85 for it. (Hey its Christmas! :) ) I will not ship ... too much hassel.

PayPal, EMT or cash all cheerfully accepted. PM me or email [email protected] (best option) for arrangements.     

Thanks for looking!

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

wollins

|
|
|

Cliff10

wollins

|
|
|