1-2013 TRN

Started by Papa, January 06, 2013, 09:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

When TEMAC gets a video wall i would like this one please

Boys boys boys - Sabrina
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

piker

Since I'm so much younger than all you guys, and obviously more hip, my theme song is something a little more current, and pure awesome:

(but I do like Greg H's theme song.  It makes me happy...)

Muse - Survival

thehaze

You kids and your rock and roll music.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Papa

Hi Ed and all Nooners. I did not answer your questions because revised rules were being posted. Unfortunately there was glitch on the site but now they are available. We will not be using numbers as any number will be so small as to be illegible. So we will use the coloured patch method to identify each model in a heat or race. As for race numbers once your team has been designated you can then, democratically, work out with your team members as to your personal preferences.

I think I will soon book a Sunday at the 3 Monkeys and have a "NOONER afternoon" to cover any loose ends.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Ededge2002

Where are the latest revisions posted?  As for the patch method it sounds great. Is there a size and location the patch will be positioned?  Would be good to know so that the space can be left vacant in the covering scheme. Sorry if I'm a pain in the ass... 

sihinch

Since my Nonner is built and the colour scheme is done, can I be the white patch?

Ededge2002

sihinch

I need some help with the Nooner group buy, please.

We ordered 2 ARF models, which was not eough to meet our demand.  Mike H wanted one, Ed wanted one and Bobby wanted one.

I received 2 as part of the group buy, and we have added another which is being sent today.

My problem is, who was given the ARF kits from the group buy?  I know Mike H had one, and paid.  I thought the new one that is coming now was for Ed (because he donated his ARF to Mike.)

Who received the other ARF model - please help me? ???

Ededge2002

I already have my ARC and an ARF that I picked up for my friend.  The ARC is paid for and the ARF is not. 

Oh and I still have your plane but Greg H asked me not to give it back because he wants to fly it some more.

sihinch

If Greg manage to fly it with the DX5 then he deserves the plane!

Thanks for clearing up the mix-up, Ed!