What a Beautiful Day !!

Started by Andy Hoffer, January 12, 2013, 06:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

High of 13 degrees. Winds S-SW at 13-15 kmh.  Occasional sunny breaks.  Field snow free.  Amazing for January 12 2013 !!

Dave Dietrich, Gerhard Bruckner, Cliff McDowell, Greg Cadez, Ronny Welschke, Simon Chapman and Andy Hoffer all enjoyed a great afternoon of spring weather, flying  and great conversation at TEMAC.  Nothing like a mid-winter respite from hibernation.

Cheers!

Andy Hoffer

sihinch

Sadly, I'm still ill  :(

Now I've missed wings with "BFF" and flying with TEMAC buddies! :'(

pmackenzie

I was out in by back yard flying my new Blade 130X.
Very odd to be outside wearing a T-shirt and not be cold in early January. ;D

Looks like it will be warmer but a lot windier tomorrow, then back to reality for Monday.

Pat MacKenzie

Andy Hoffer

Two for two!  Winds W at 7-17 kmh, high of 13 degrees, cloudy with ocassional sunny breaks.  No rain in the afternoon.  Another perfect flying day.  Just me and the geese!

Andy

pmackenzie

It was a lot nicer than the forecast. ::)
Another half dozen flights on the 130X in the back yard,mainly  just small hovering circuits and s-l-o-w piros.
I was tempted to flip it inverted, but that will have to wait till I have a bit more space in case anything goes wrong.

I would have flown it more but I only have the one charger and it takes 1 hour per pack.
Ordered a Paraboard like I have for my other micro batteries, makes it all much easier when you charge 6 at a time.
Now I just need a couple more packs so I can fill it up :)

pmackenzie

What a difference a few days can make. :o
A week ago, flying in my backyard in my T shirt.
This weekend was incredibly windy, and now it is ridiculously cold.