for sale Yak 54, Leader 480

Started by Frank v B, January 19, 2013, 08:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Two planes for sale:

Electrifly Yak 54 with a Super Tigre .10 (320 watts) incl. prop adapter and APC prop,  4 HS 55 servos (2 ail, el, rudder), no esc, no RX.  This is a balsa and ply ARF.  One-piece airplane.  Has a steerable tail wheel instead of the tail skid

EFlite Leader 480 with a Super Tigre .10 (320 watts) incl. prop adapter and APC prop, 3 HS 55 servos (ail, el) and an E-sky (rudder), no esc, no RX.  This is a balsa and ply ARF.  Wings are removable.  Trike gear, steerable nose gear.

Both these airplanes have about 30 flights on them, never crashed or hard-landed.  Both have flown at TEMAC and take off fine from the grass. 

Just thinning out the herd.  (read as: just took delivery of a new plane today)

$90 each to any TEMAC member.  Pick-up from Yonge and St. Clair.

If interested, call me at 416-483-1394

Frank van Beurden

note: both planes are designed for a 480 which are 275 watt motors.  The Super Tigre .10 is an upgrade on both planes.  "You can always throttle back....if you have to" ;D

Battery size for both planes is 3 cell 1600-2200
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

Hi Frank,

I'll take the Leader if it's still available.

Cheers,
Simon

Frank v B

Simon,

It's yours.  Glad to know it's going to a good home.  It is a nice flying airplane. This is the airplane that lost its canopy 2 years ago and you guided us to the spot two-thirds of the way to the cows at the south end of the TEMAC field.  The canopy now has a latch!
Hell, I'll even deliver it the two blocks to your home.... when the boss is not home (I'm not stupid!).  ;D  Call me.

Frank

ps: the E-Flite P51 arrived yesterday and you've seen my shop.  The wing will be sticking out the door on this one.
"Never trade luck for skill"

thehaze

The leader is a fine plane. Capable of flying the basic pattern sequence. Next to the Stryker, it's one of my favorite planes.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.