Anyone planning on flying tomorrow ?

Started by Bobmic, February 01, 2013, 06:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Oscar,

I have sent your diagnosis to Tory and Ethan.
You proved once again why you are one of the most valuable members at Temac.  You are the only one capable of reading instruction booklets. ;D

Thanks,

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

OK, it's not about tomorrow, but I love this thread and want to keep it live!!!

Anyone flying tonight for Battle of Britain day! Friday 15th Sept?

Michael

I can't fly tonight.

Tomorrow, however, is September 16. It's not the Battle of Britain, but it was part of the British Invasion.

It is the anniversary of the USA release of the Beatles song "She Loves You".

I will consider coming out to commemorate that!

Michael

Frank v B

I can't fly tomorrow but I can fly tomorrow's tomorrow (Sunday. 17th).  Will try to be there by 10 and go home just after 1.

Frank

bweaver

Anyone planning on flying tomorrow?

(Just kidding)  ;D

sihinch

Andy Hoffer

Hi Simon (@sihinch) and bruce (@bweaver), 

Actually tomorrow looks like an absolutely fabulous day for giving my winter gear a good workout - sunny, brisk, and fresh snow on the field!  And I just finished tuning up the skis on my Mini Funtana, too.  But as luck would have it I have to take my van into the shop to get the driver's side power window fixed. 

But you'll be pleased to know that I did have a great full-scale workout at Oshawa on Monday before the snow, so I'm feeling just fine.  But thanks for your generous concern for my well being!! 8)

Andy

(and remember, "Hoff-Air is always better than full fare!!)

bweaver

Andy,  The real excuse for not flying tomorrow is that you forgot to mention what time you get up.  I understand when you get out of bed at this time of year it's almost dusk. 

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on December 13, 2017, 02:54:10 PM
Andy,  The real excuse for not flying tomorrow is that you forgot to mention what time you get up.  I understand when you get out of bed at this time of year it's almost dusk.

Of course!  I'm working on my night VFR rating and I want to be fresh and alert!! 8)

Andy

bweaver

Seriously Andy and I are meeting tomorrow (Tuesday Jan 9/18) at 9 a.m. with Dr. John for a coffee, at Woodbine and Stouffville Rd. Tim Hortons.  Then flying at around 9:30 at Rogo Field.  Andy has assured me that the weather is going to be perfect.  Have to walk into the field though.

Anyone else interested is welcome to join us.  Hope to see you there.  Even you Frank if you can make it.

Frank v B

Bruce,

re: "Hope to see you there.  Even you Frank if you can make it."

Thanks for the invite but I am participating in that dreaded four letter word* ;D

Frank

*W.O.R.K.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on January 08, 2018, 08:30:41 PM
Bruce,

re: "Hope to see you there.  Even you Frank if you can make it."

Thanks for the invite but I am participating in that dreaded four letter word* ;D

Frank

*W.O.R.K.

Perhaps I can help...

Andy   8)

BJROB

Sorry I did not see the post until now
I would have joined you
I like flying in the snow.
Gravity does not hurt as much
Same pull softer landings
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Andy Hoffer

Hey guys:

More great winter flying weather tomorrow morning (Wed Jan 10)!  Any one up for it, say 10:00 a.m. ?

@BJROB ? @bweaver

Conditions were fabulous today (Jan 9)  http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6464.msg41908.html#msg41908    8)

Andy

BJROB

Hey
sounds like fun
see you there at 10:00am
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!