Bramal-E-Fly 2013 confirmed

Started by Frank v B, March 27, 2013, 06:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

All TEMAC members are invited to this year's Bramal-E-Fly.  It has just been confirmed for Saturday, July 13 from 9 am to 4 pm.
Only two requirements: must have current MAAC and a sense of humour. 

Lunch will be provided to all registered pilots.  There will be a $5.00 registration fee for each pilot.  Location is the northeast corner of Sesqui Park at Bramlea Road and Countryside (4 km north of Bovaird).  Check the website at BRCFI.ca for the location of the field.
There will be draw prizes for all registered pilots.

Jack Higgins has again guaranteed perfect flying weather by invoking the luck of the Irish.  He has been perfect since he took over the weather job two years ago.  :D

For further information, please contact Ken Wilton.

MAAC sanction: 2013-256

Frank van Beurden

Note: I have heard some comments about the trees.  The rule is "if you leave a bit of blue sky between the top of a tree and your plane, you will never hit a tree".  Never superimpose your plane on a tree because it is hard to judge distances.  If you want, Bramalea will provide an experienced spotter.  Or, if we can't get one we will assign Tony Hayward, ;D
"Never trade luck for skill"

Ededge2002

Attended this fun fly for the first time last year. Great site,  good people and Frank too!

Plan to attend again so long as they will let me.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Hey Ed, we can have a "who can fly lowest" and "who can fly faster than Frank" competition!

Frank v B

"who can fly faster...."

Simon,

Bring your Nooner.  We will see!  You and I need to make sure Ed doesn't lap us.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Ededge2002

The world record for lowest flying plane can be tied but not broken!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?