• November 21, 2018, 09:09:34 am
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Author Topic: Imran Husein  (Read 1550 times)

Offline imran1042

• Captain
  • It doesn't always end well
Imran Husein
« on: April 30, 2013, 07:01:20 pm »
Hi everyone

I started flying 3 years ago in 2010. Before I started this hobby i flew crappy little air hogs planes from toys r u, and loved them. If it wasn't for Imran Lalani i would have never known about this hobby. He told me about a "plane store" that was in front of his house and he took me there.

When i got there, i was amazed. I asked for the cheapest, easiest plane that they had. The guy at the store showed me the champ. I bought it right then and there. The very next day, i went to fly the champ. The first flight was successful, i was so happy! I flew the champ and the champ only for a whole year, i got better and better and started flying inverted, doing loops, dives, everything. Then i thought it was time to go to the next level. I bought the Micro P51 mustang. It was a great plane and i flew everyday possible. Never crashed it  :) . I was able to do anything with it. Then I moved on to the micro P47. That also was a amazing plane, i flew it for months everyday. Crashed a few times but never broke it  ;D

After that I wanted something "big" so i bought a Parkzone spitfire  ;D . well guess what..to this day i have not flown it, i'm to scared to crash so i have bought trainer planes to practice with. The spitfire has been sitting in my closet for a year ): poor little thing. SO after i bought the spitfire i bought a Art Tech Cessna 182. I love the plane, its 6 channel! (lights and flaps) I have been training on the plane to this day.

I have just bought a Eflite leader and I am currently putting it together, planning to fly it soon!!  ;D
I'm also still working on my scratch build. Just made a Hotwire cutter, Thanks for the advice Andy!

Well, that one of my 2 favorite things to do! SKIING, I LOVE SKIING  ;D I ski twice a week and started doing freestyle skiing this year. (jumps, rails, trix)  ;D I have been skiing a total of 33 times this winter and i wish i could have gone more!! I also went to whistler for a week for winter vacation! It was amazing! I skied from the peak of whistler down to the bottom once (9,500ft high) . It took me 3 hours to get down! There was so much powder up there, it was incredible and extremely hard to ski down! ;D . My dad didn't let me go to the peak again alone because of avalanches and if i fall there wouldn't be anyone to help me, but i made the most of it and had a great time!  I would consider myself as a expert, I can ski down double black diamonds with no problem at all, in fact, they are easy to me. A double black diamond is a run for experts only. Double black is the second hardest in the world, there is triple black and i hope to ski that one day! This year skiing has been amazing, the biggest jump i skied this year is a 31ft jump (31ft is how far u would fly on the jump). I tried that jump 6 times this year and failed 5/6 of those time. ): HURTSS!! I was in so much pain the next day. I landed perfectly once and the other times i either landed on my back, my shoulder or on one leg. Other then that, I can ski a 25ft jump with no problem (: .

When i'm not doing those things, i'm always out with friends! My best friend is Imran Lalani. I never like being home. I bike with my friends, hang out at the park with my friends or go shopping with them  ;D . Whenever i can, i go hang out with friends, anywhere.

Thats about it for me  ;D

Thanks for reading!
Imran

Any day at the field is a good day :)

Offline sihinch

• TEMAC President
  • Global Moderator
  • Ace
  • TEMAC #: 124
  • Started Flying RC: 1987
Re: Imran Husein
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 09:27:13 am »