Imran Husein

Started by imran1042, April 30, 2013, 07:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran1042

Hi everyone

I started flying 3 years ago in 2010. Before I started this hobby i flew crappy little air hogs planes from toys r u, and loved them. If it wasn't for Imran Lalani i would have never known about this hobby. He told me about a "plane store" that was in front of his house and he took me there.

When i got there, i was amazed. I asked for the cheapest, easiest plane that they had. The guy at the store showed me the champ. I bought it right then and there. The very next day, i went to fly the champ. The first flight was successful, i was so happy! I flew the champ and the champ only for a whole year, i got better and better and started flying inverted, doing loops, dives, everything. Then i thought it was time to go to the next level. I bought the Micro P51 mustang. It was a great plane and i flew everyday possible. Never crashed it  :) . I was able to do anything with it. Then I moved on to the micro P47. That also was a amazing plane, i flew it for months everyday. Crashed a few times but never broke it  ;D

After that I wanted something "big" so i bought a Parkzone spitfire  ;D . well guess what..to this day i have not flown it, i'm to scared to crash so i have bought trainer planes to practice with. The spitfire has been sitting in my closet for a year ): poor little thing. SO after i bought the spitfire i bought a Art Tech Cessna 182. I love the plane, its 6 channel! (lights and flaps) I have been training on the plane to this day.

I have just bought a Eflite leader and I am currently putting it together, planning to fly it soon!!  ;D
I'm also still working on my scratch build. Just made a Hotwire cutter, Thanks for the advice Andy!

Well, that one of my 2 favorite things to do! SKIING, I LOVE SKIING  ;D I ski twice a week and started doing freestyle skiing this year. (jumps, rails, trix)  ;D I have been skiing a total of 33 times this winter and i wish i could have gone more!! I also went to whistler for a week for winter vacation! It was amazing! I skied from the peak of whistler down to the bottom once (9,500ft high) . It took me 3 hours to get down! There was so much powder up there, it was incredible and extremely hard to ski down! ;D . My dad didn't let me go to the peak again alone because of avalanches and if i fall there wouldn't be anyone to help me, but i made the most of it and had a great time!  I would consider myself as a expert, I can ski down double black diamonds with no problem at all, in fact, they are easy to me. A double black diamond is a run for experts only. Double black is the second hardest in the world, there is triple black and i hope to ski that one day! This year skiing has been amazing, the biggest jump i skied this year is a 31ft jump (31ft is how far u would fly on the jump). I tried that jump 6 times this year and failed 5/6 of those time. ): HURTSS!! I was in so much pain the next day. I landed perfectly once and the other times i either landed on my back, my shoulder or on one leg. Other then that, I can ski a 25ft jump with no problem (: .

When i'm not doing those things, i'm always out with friends! My best friend is Imran Lalani. I never like being home. I bike with my friends, hang out at the park with my friends or go shopping with them  ;D . Whenever i can, i go hang out with friends, anywhere.

Thats about it for me  ;D

Thanks for reading!
Imran
Any day at the field is a good day :)

sihinch

Great post, but where's the pics of aeroplanes!  ;D

imran1042

Lol sadly I don't have any
Any day at the field is a good day :)