Started by wollins, May 04, 2013, 09:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Is there any dates on this one?

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

wollins

|
|
|

the giant

Are we going to see the Typhoon fly?
I am planning to bring a couple new warplanes (heavy iron)!

wollins

Hey Andre, this question sounds familiar!  Check this out. :)  But the answer this year is YES, that is certainly my intention.  However .... my second kid is due on the 27th. So it will fly there ... IF I make it to Kingston this year. (sigh)

Colin
|
|
|

fliegerfunker

Just two weeks until the 18th Annual Kingston Electric FunFly.

For directions: http://www.krcm.org/Club_Information/Map_to_Field/krcm_field_location.pdf

and: http://www.maac.ca/events/event_details.php?eid=3757

We will be having breakfast served from 8-10am each day, and Nooner racing, (if that is still wanted), as well as float flying Saturday evening at Wilf's for anyone interested.

Hope to see everyone there!

Martin
If you can't make it perfect, make it adjustable.

bfeist

I'm all booked in at the Wilton Hilton. Looking forward to it as always!

Ben

piker

Hey Martin! 

Thanks for the reminder, but us die-hards are very aware of the approach of the Great Kingston Electric Fun Fly   ;D

I'll be there, of course, and I plan to camp at the field on Friday and Saturday evening, so I look forward to the breakfast as always.  I assume we can get in there on Friday evening for some evening flying and to stay the night.

I'll bring my Nooner for some flying around, but I doubt we'll have enough people for an organized race... but you never know (hey Jack, are you going?).  And I'm always up for some float flying, though I'm down one Sandringham for the rest of the season   :'(  Still, I have some other stuff, and I know a bunch of the other guys do too.  I assume we can throw a hot dog on Wilf's BBQ for dinner, if we BOOF (Bring Out Own Food)?

Who else from TEMAC is planning to go?  It's a great time at a great field, and camping, or staying nearby, is a lot of fun.  It's so nice to wake up in the morning, ready to enjoy the calm air for flying.

Looking forward to it as always!

Robert

battlestu

count me in :)... just need to find away to stuff in all the planes i want to fly (plus my camping gear)
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

I'm hoping to make the day trip....

Gregor77

I am camping on the side of the road...  ::)

piker

That'll be super cool if you can make it, Simon.  The more the merrier.

Greg C. Are you talking about heading to Kingston, or camping on the road somewhere else?

Robert

Ededge2002

I will be camping but not in Kingston.
Going up north for a 5 day adventure!

Have a good time guys and represent TEMAC well. 
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

wollins

Quote from: wollins on May 05, 2013, 08:11:30 PM
my second kid is due on the 27th.
Colin

My intention is to be there (as usual) but its all out of my hands as to if I actually make it. If the baby comes this week (or early next) I'm there ... baby waits until due date or after ... I'm not. (this would the first one I've missed in ten years I think!  :(

Colin
|
|
|

piker