Piker Class Team Racing

Started by Papa, June 10, 2013, 05:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran13

If we're not placing a group order, then would we just be ordering it on our own?
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

sihinch

The "group" may be 2 or 3 people at most, at the moment.

I was offering to organize because this is what I'd said I'd do. But if you're happy to order on your own, then that's fine.

Please let me know either way (because I may order another for me.)

imran13

Okay, I'll have to talk to my dad about it and get back to you

Thanks
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Ededge2002

I'm on the fence about ordering a spare. I haven't decided my plan of attack for next year and the airplane fund is occupied with one project already. If we are to organize a group buy could we set a deadline date?  That would give us fence sitters a time line to decide.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

imran13

fprieto

Hi Simon,
I would like to order another nooner. However, can you remind me (us) what are the requirements for next year?