Wanted: warbird with retracts on 3S

Started by akabek, June 14, 2013, 11:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akabek

Anyone out there interested in selling a warbird with retracts?  Around a 40" wingspan that runs off a 3S 2200mah lipo (because I have lots of them)

Let me know.

Bobmic

Hi Rick,

Unfortunately I do not have a plane for you but if you have lots of 3S batteries and are not limited by wingspan you can easily go with all the 1400mm (55inch) FMS planes and use two batteries in series. I used to have the FMS P-47 with 2x2200mAh 3S and it flew much better than the 4S setup.

Bobby                                                 

Gregor77

akabek

Quote from: Bobmic on June 14, 2013, 11:44:34 AM
Hi Rick,

Unfortunately I do not have a plane for you but if you have lots of 3S batteries and are not limited by wingspan you can easily go with all the 1400mm (55inch) FMS planes and use two batteries in series. I used to have the FMS P-47 with 2x2200mAh 3S and it flew much better than the 4S setup.

Bobby                                               

Very true on the flying ability and using two lipos.  I prefer to go with a smaller wingspan plane just for transportation reasons and depending on the brand parts are easily available.  I had the 62" Dago red but parts available was not easy.

Quote from: Gregor77 on June 14, 2013, 12:18:28 PM
I have lots.

But any you would part with that have retracts? 

Gregor77

I have to check.  I have the windrider Hurricane that is loaded and ready to go.  It has flaps and retracts.  I have a few Dynam planes left.  I have the freewing B-17G that has metal retracts and some other goodies. 

akabek