2013 Bramal-E-Fly- Sat. July 13

Started by Frank v B, June 30, 2013, 07:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Two weeks until the 2013 edition of the Bramal-E-Fly on Saturday, July 13. 

Everyone who is an electric modeler from any club is welcome to fly... as long as he has current MAAC insurance.  If you feel a little unsure, buddy boxes are allowed for flight safety (not instruction)
Lunch will be provided for pilots along with a raffle ticket for a draw.  Landing fee is $5.00 to help defray the costs.  9 am to 4 pm.
Field location is at the Sesqui Sports Park in the north end of Brampton.  For a map check out the website at www.brcfi.ca

Quick and dirty directions: 401 to 410 north (just west of the airport), go north on 410 to Mayfield road east.  Go east on Mayfield until you hit Bramalea Road (approx 2 km), turn right (south) onb Bramalea Road about 1 km until you get to the sportspark on the east (left) side of the road. Use the first (gravel) driveway just before the baseball diamonds start.

Jack Higgins has again taken on the task of guaranteeing good weather by invoking the luck of the Irish... ;D

Frank van Beurden, Ken Wilton and the Bramalea gang
"Never trade luck for skill"

piker

Frank!  I can't make it!  I'm so sad to miss the Bramal-E event again this year.

I'm gong on a family camping weekend from Friday to Monday.  I'm even missing a major work trip/event to Ottawa with white water rafting and paint ball.  That's right.  I'm missing the opportunity to SHOT the people I work with.  Ugh!

Have a great time without me... actually, don't have TOO much fun without me   :(

Robert

sihinch

Not sure I'll be able to make it, either, I'm afraid.

It's our house move weekend.

piker

Just make Les do the move while you go flying.  No problem.

sihinch

I didn't think of that Robert! That's genius.

Frank - I'll see you at Bramal-E-fly!

TEMAC - not sure I'll make it out again this year.

Lol

Ededge2002

So......  who is going?  I'm considering but I'm as usual pressed for time. A little show of hands might persuade more TEMAC members to attend.
Had a terrific time there last year and the food was great!   Lots to see from other modelers too
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Papa

Me I would not miss it, mind you I'm the official weather provider for this event so I have to be there.
Going to the Funeral Parlor first and then out to Bramalea. Hope Frank saves some hot dogs.

It is a great time and I urge everyone to try it.
A different flying field from TEMAC but there will be lots of friends to help you out.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Kenvention2

Thank you from Bramalea RC Flyers:

We had a great Bramal E Fly event on Sat with 30 registered pilots (and a few who came late but still flew) plus an amazing variety of planes flying throughout the day.

Great weather (thank you Jack), Great food, Free Charging, Cool Prizes, Great people . . . sounds like a plan and we will do it again next year

We always enjoy having the TEMAC flyers visit and hope to see you again next year,

Ken Wilton
BRCFI