London Model Aircraft Club - 25th Annual Radio Control Swap Meet - Nov 3 2013

Started by Andy Hoffer, September 16, 2013, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Sent: September 16, 2013 06:24 PM
To: OAKWOOD DISTRICT MODEL FLYING CLUB FLYING CLUB; Bluewater R/C Flyers Flyers; Woodstock RC Flying Club Flying Club; Seaton Valley RCMC RCMC; Oakville Milton Flying Club Flying Club; Stetson Flyers Model Airplane Club Airplane Club; Simcoe Model Aircraft Club Aircraft Club; Halton Hills Model Flying Club Flying Club; Radio Control Flying Club of Toronto of Toronto; Huronia Radio Control Club Control Club; Temiskaming and Region Model Aircraft Club; Electric Model Flyers of Southern Ontario Southern Ontario; Stratford Model Club Club; Ottawa Remote Control Club Control Club; Kawartha Lakes Radio Control Flying Club Inc. Club Inc.; Sun Parlor R/C Flyers Inc Flyers Inc; Humber Valley Valley; ORILLIA AERO MODELLERS MODELLERS; Cornwall Aero Modellers Modellers; Guelph Gremlins Model Flying Club; Chatham Aeronauts Aeronauts; Forest City Forest City Flyers; Timmins Golden Hawks Hawks; NORTH SIMCOE FLYERS FLYERS; Long Sault Flyers; Southern Ontario Glider Group Glider Group; Arnprior RC Club Club; Burlington Radio Control Modellers Control Modellers; RICHMOND HILL MODEL AIRPLANE CLUB AIRPLANE CLUB; North of Superior Flyers Superior Flyers; THE SOCIETY OF ANTIQUE MODELERS CHAPTER 54 CHAPTER 54; Nipissing Miniature Aircraft Club Aircraft Club; Huntsvill Model Boat Association Boat Association; Georgtown RC Club Club; Forest Lakeside Flyers Flyers; Kincardine Cloudbusters Cloudbusters; Whitby Aero Modellers Modellers; Edenvale R/C Aircraft Club Inc. Club Inc.; Kitchener-Waterloo Flying Dutchmen Dutchmen; Mississauga Model Flying Club; TORONTO ELECTRIC MODEL AVIATION CLUB AVIATION CLUB; MUSKOKA LAKES R/C MODELERS R/C MODELERS; Keswick Model Aircraft Club Aircraft Club
Subject: London Model Aircraft Club's Annual R/C Swap Meet

Hello everyone,

On November 3rd, the London Model Aircraft Club is hosting the 25th Annual Radio Control Swap Meet. This is one of the largest events of its kind in all of Ontario... last year over 145 tables were sold with vendors and visitors from all over Ontario, Quebec and Michigan.

This 25th edition of the R/C Swap Meet has a new location...

The CARLING HEIGHTS OPTIMIST COMMUNITY CENTRE
656 Elizabeth Street
London, Ontario N5Y 0A2

Table booking, admission and location details can be found on the LMAC website:
http://londonmodelaircraftclub.com/swap-meet-bu/

Please pass this information on to other members of your club.
A pdf version of the Swap Meet poster is attached.

Hope to see you November 3rd.
Modify message

Polecat

I have my tables reserved, going to sell off some of my E F1 stuff, too many planes.
Here is what I have     LIL Toni, Nemesis, Dara Kit ARF, Outrageous Kit and a Wagner Special Kit.
The Toni is all built, comes with a Hurr 25 motor 1100 kv, is set up for just sport flying, Nemesis has been flown many times very good condition, comes with an Eflite 25, 60amp CC esc and has the aileron sevros mounted in the wing, HT 65's metal gears, this planes fly's really well, a great starter airplane for F1 racing.
Also some Turnigy llipos 2650 4c.

imran13

Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Polecat

Quote from: imran13 on September 18, 2013, 07:11:03 PM
how much for the Miss Dara?
Hi imran13
Thanks for your interest, but with you being a novice pilot, I really don't thing you are ready for a Dara, maybe after you have had some flying on a fast sport airplane.
How about the Nooners, they fly fast and are a good flying airplane also have a look at the 3D Hobbies Edge 540's, 41" and 48" wing spans, good looking planes, finished nice and the best ARF's on the market.
They are 3d airplanes but fly a little faster, also they can be ordered from a shop in Alberta.
If interested I can get you the info from RCCanada.

Ken

thehaze

Imran..

Get a Stryker. Once you can fly that consistently.. Think about an EF-1 model.

Trust me.. That's how I started out on this stuff.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

imran13

Hi Ken,

You're probably right. It's just I've wanted one of those for a while.

And I'll try to get one Mike. Thanks for your opinions.

Imran
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Polecat

Quote from: imran13 on September 18, 2013, 11:25:46 PM
Hi Ken,

You're probably right. It's just I've wanted one of those for a while.

And I'll try to get one Mike. Thanks for your opinions.

Imran

Imran  Mike is right, thats good you took our advice.

Ken

Polecat

sihinch

Polecat