SOLD - Airtronics 2.4Ghz receivers

Started by wollins, October 02, 2013, 10:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Selling my 2.4Ghz Airtronics receivers since I'm switching brands. (Airtronics biggest radio is the SD-10G at 10 channels ... but I need at least 12 channels now)  Anyways, here's the list:

4 – BRAND NEW 5ch FHSS-1 receivers – retails for $57 + shipping and/or taxes, asking $50 each SHIPPED!

1 – LIGHTLY USED 5ch FHSS-1 receiver – retails for $57 + shipping and/or taxes, asking $37 SHIPPED!

1 – VERY USED 5ch FHSS-1 receiver – retails for $57 + shipping and/or taxes, asking $27 SHIPPED!*

1 – BRAND NEW 6ch FHSS-1 receiver - retails for $65 + shipping and/or taxes, asking $55 SHIPPED!

1 – BRAND NEW 6ch FHSS-3 receiver - retails for $100 + shipping and/or taxes, asking $85 SHIPPED!

2 – LIGHTLY USED 7ch FHSS-1 receivers – retails for $75 + shipping and/or taxes, asking $55 each SHIPPED!

1 – BRAND NEW 8ch FHSS-3 receiver - retails for $130 + shipping and/or taxes, asking $105 SHIPPED!

1 – BRAND NEW 10ch FHSS-3 receiver - retails for $150 + shipping and/or taxes, asking $115 SHIPPED!**

Notes:
* The reason I described this 5ch as "Very used" is because I had opened it up and I think I snapped off one of the locking tabs and therefore put fiber glass tape around it to keep it closed going forward.  However it was flown about the same amount of times (maybe 5 times) as the other "Lightly used" one and works like brand new.  However cosmetically it looks a bit shabby thus the price. ;)

** This 10ch was bought from a fellow Ezoner BRAND NEW and was shipped to me without a case or the little instruction sheet that they come with if bought separately.  This is because it was one of the two 10channel receivers that the radio used to be sold with from some vendors.  When sold in this fashion (with the radio) it does not come with instructions or case.  This receiver is BRAND NEW.

As usual, PayPal, EMT or good ole cash cheerfully accepted! Contact info: 416 726 4482 and/or [email protected]
Thanks for looking,

Colin.
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

wollins

2 – LIGHTLY USED 7ch FHSS-1 receivers - sold.
|
|
|

wollins

1 – BRAND NEW 5ch FHSS-1 receiver - sold
1 – LIGHTLY USED 5ch FHSS-1 receiver – sold
1 – BRAND NEW 6ch FHSS-3 receiver - sold
|
|
|

wollins

1 - VERY USED 5ch FHSS-1 receiver – sold
|
|
|

wollins

|
|
|

wollins

Still available and prices have now been lowered.

3 – BRAND NEW 5ch FHSS-1 receivers – retails for $57 + shipping and/or taxes, now asking just $50 $45 each SHIPPED!

1 – BRAND NEW 6ch FHSS-1 receiver - retails for $65 + shipping and/or taxes, now asking just $55 $50 SHIPPED!

1 – BRAND NEW 8ch FHSS-3 receiver - retails for $130 + shipping and/or taxes, now asking just $105 $85 SHIPPED!

1 – BRAND NEW 10ch FHSS-3 receiver - retails for $150 + shipping and/or taxes, now asking just $115 $95 SHIPPED!

Thanks!

Colin
|
|
|

wollins

Update from list above:
BRAND NEW 8ch FHSS-3 receiver - Sold.
BRAND NEW 10ch FHSS-3 receiver - Sold.

Thanks!

Colin
|
|
|

wollins

BRAND NEW 6ch FHSS-1 receiver - sold.

Colin
|
|
|

wollins

Update: 2 of the remaining three BRAND NEW 5ch FHSS-1 receivers have now been sold.

ONE BRAND NEW 5ch FHSS-1 receiver remains.

Colin
|
|
|

wollins

|
|
|