Nooner order for 2014 season

Started by sihinch, December 16, 2013, 12:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Please put your name below if you would like a Nooner ordering for 2014 season.

I have not checked recently, but Etienne at ICARE-RC indicated back in Sept that they would likely be around $150.  I may be able to get a discount, but no promises.

They would be a 1 piece wing this time, and as per last time comes without motor, esc, servos etc.  It is just a kit.

fprieto

Hey Simon,
I would like one more.
And I want without any covering.
Thanks,
Fabiano

imran13

When are you guys planning on making the order?
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

sihinch

I'd like to order Immediately!

We're later than the End of Nov deadline that we set initially

I would like to order soon but if there's a good reason to wait I will do.

The sooner we order, the more chance people have to build.

fprieto

Hey Simon,

Happy New Year !!!

Do you have any news about the order?

Thanks,

Fabiano

sihinch

Sorry Fabiano, I was waiting to see if anyone else wanted one.

I have contacted Etienne tonight, to see if he has them and how much they are.

Cheers,
Simon

imran13

Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

sihinch

I placed an order for the people who said they wanted one. I had a last chance for interest at the pilots meeting in Jan.

They are $150 for the kit. Shipping and taxes will be extra.

If you want one, Imran, there may be a spare. But I'd need to know before the weekend.

sihinch

Michael & Fabiano - I have your Nooners.  This year you have a choice - I have 3 fuse colours.  First come, first served.....

1 is red.
1 is yellow.
1 is white.

Imran, can you let me know if you want the third because if you dont I'm starting to build it next week!  ;D

With shipping and taxes, price for Nooners this year is $160

imran13

I'll let you know at the latest tomorrow. Are they just kits or are they pre-covered?

sihinch

Just kits. Like this....

imran13

Hi Simon,

sorry this is late, but I don't think I'll take it, I want to become a better flyer first :). I'll hopefully join the races next year.

sihinch

No problem Imran.

I'm sure you'll be the one to beat when you join us!

fprieto

sihinch