wanted trainer

Started by Ededge2002, December 07, 2013, 04:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

I'm looking for a trainer style aircraft preferably new in box. Let me know what you've got!

Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Eric Adventurer

Hey Ed :-)
I have a Tiger Trainer 40 (I think this is the same): http://www.tiger.com.tw/product/4583.html
It's balsa gazer that you can convert to electric.
The fuselage is new in the box and the wings were assembled and subsequently partially damaged in storage. (Easy fix) I will pull it out of storage to take a pic if you are interested.
The wheels are missing but I don't think anything else is.
I also have brand new servos for it.
Give me a call if it fits your needs.
Eric H.

Current wish List: Nooner, Descent 3D foamy, parts to complete a Mini Funtana X airframe (Motor, servos, etc.), Float plane

Ededge2002

I'm sorry I did not update this thread. We bought a Multiplex "Funman" and she loves it. This model is the new version of the Minimag with brushless power.

Eric Adventurer

That's great Ed.
Is this for your daughter?

This one is open to all now then.

Ededge2002

Yes Eric she has expressed interest in learning to fly. I couldn't be more excited!  I will be doing some of the training but I plan to ask for some help from our master training team.

Eric Adventurer

That's awesome Ed!
I am very fortunate Julien was interested. My girls are not in the least bit.
Many other club member dads have come to me, telling me they wished their kids would join their passion.

imran13

I wish my brother would be interested... My dad and I are both trying to convince him
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Cliff10