Oakville Milton Flying Club - Electric Fun Fly - Saturday June 7, 2014

Started by Andy Hoffer, May 21, 2014, 12:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Hi Folks:
FYI.   This message was sent to us by Denis Loo of Oakville Milton Flying Club.
Regards,
Andy Hoffer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am pleased to cordially invite members of your club and fellow colleagues to our upcoming Electric Fun Fly  scheduled for Saturday June 7, 2014 (rain date June 8, 2014).  All types of flying contraptions are welcome as long as they are electric powered.  This sanctioned event is scheduled to run all day and the entrance or 'landing fee' is $10 which includes a BBQ lunch and a draw ticket for some great prizes and all the flying you can manage.  The lucky draws will occur after lunch (about 1:30 PM).  Spectators are free and lunch will be available for purchase as long as we have enough extra food. [size=78%] [/size]
I request you let us know as soon as possible and at least 2 weeks ahead of time if you plan to attend so that we may make arrangements for adequate prizes and sufficient food or any other needs you may have.[/size][size=78%] [/size]
Please contact me during the day for any special needs (solo flying, heli, large planes, 3D flying, etc.) so that we can make suitable arrangements.[/size][size=78%] [/size]
We have an on-site port-o-potty and setup tables and a well-trimmed grass field.  We have ample room for parking and there is also plenty of space for canopies, tents or the like to suit your needs.  Come early for the best spots!  Portable generators are permitted but we ask that they be located away from main traffic areas to keep noise to a minimum.[/size][size=78%] [/size]
All pilots must have MAAC or AMA and will be required to sign in upon registration.  Please see attached for additional details.  You can also visit the MAAC event calendar listing or the announcement in RC Canada.   [/size][size=78%] [/size]
MAAC Listing: http://www.maac.ca/events/event_details.php?eid=3748[/size][size=78%] [/size]
RC Canada Link: http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=429&day=2014-6-7&c=1[/size][size=78%] [/size]
Club Websitewww.omfc.org[/size][size=78%] [/size]
We hope to see your there and for some excellent weather.  Let me know if you have any questions.[/size][size=78%] [/size]
Regards,
Denis Loo
OMFC VP / FF Fun Fly Organizer

frajolex

Andre Albuquerque

Be careful... it's always too close, no matter how far...