Pedro Molano TEMAC #230, Julian Molano TEMAC #231

Started by pmolano, June 16, 2014, 07:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmolano

I was born in Bogota Colombia and moved to Canada with my wife in 1998.

I became interested in model flying after watching an RC airplanes show on TV when I was about 6. I asked my parents if I could get an airplane and they bought me a line control glow model that I flew first with my father and then by myself until I started high school.

Later on I started building free flight balsa glow airplanes and gliders wrapped in paper. By the end of high school I got a second hand balsa acrobatic glow model and tried learning RC flying with it with the expected results.

After a series of consecutive crashes I built a balsa trainer and flew it a few times but then university started and there was not much time left for flying.

Thirty years later Julian, one of my children, started building airplanes with anything he could find at home. I went online searching for an airplane for him and by the way discovered TEMAC through one of the hobby stores.

Julian and I joined TEMAC hoping to learn to fly the right way and here we are.

Papa

You are both welcome to the greatest club in Canada. I joined in 2007 and haven't wiped the grin off my face since. I hope you get as much out of your membership as I have.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

sihinch

Great to have you both in the club. Welcome!

I can't wait to see what Julian builds!