Anyone up for 1/4 scale biplanes, 2, 3 or 4 up in the air at the same time?  ;D
Michael

piker

sihinch

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Gregor77

piker

Can the 1/4 Scale Biplane Demo include a 1/4 Scale TRIplane?

Michael

Michael

Gregor77

Not sure it will fly as I am still waiting for the blasted HK order.  But I will bring it for show and tell.  I was thinking of bringing the GP DR-1 or the Practical scale moth.  I had that a few years ago.

piker

I was going to make some smart-ass comment about the fact that we can get batteries in North America... even in the T.O. area, and the fact that you've know about this plane for two years...

But I decided to not say anything   ;D

What size pack do you want.  I'm sure I can find something for you to borrow.  10 cells? 

Heck, I'm sure if we ask around the club, we can easily find a way to get you flying this long awaited, beautiful model at TEMAC's biggest event of the year.   :D

Gregor77

Generally I would say sure I would "Borrow" some batteries... but considering the time investment in this thing.  I would prefer not too.. Plus I have a few Tri-planes... lol!

I have a beat up GP one that is still rather large and should look the part,   I am trying to get that one ready for the weekend.

piker

Tell the truth, Greg!  You're scared!    :o

That's O.K.  We understand  :)  You don't want to rush the test flight of this model...