1/4 scale Hangar 9 Cub; $600, with brushless motor and CC speed control

Started by Michael, September 29, 2014, 09:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

1/4 scale Hangar 9 Piper J3 Cub, approx. 106" wingspan, about 16 pounds. E-Flight 110 brushless motor; Castle Creations high-voltage 85 amp speed control, Castle Creations voltage regulator (BEC), all servos, flies on 9S 5000 mah lipo batteries.

Takes off, flies and lands slowly, and is just fantastic in the air. Set up at the field takes less than 5 minutes.

The model is in excellent condition, but has very minor hangar rash. The model is in 100% ready to fly. This is actually very easy to fly, and it cruises easily for over 10 minutes at less than 1/2 throttle. Just needs your receiver and batteries.

$600 firm. (Don't think too long. This is an amazing deal!)

(I can offer balanced and good condition Turnigy Nanotech battery packs (6S and 3S 5000 mah), and a 2-cell lipo battery for the radio, at 60% of Hobby King prices.)

Call or text me at 647-300-7646, or email: [email protected]
Michael

Michael

Model has a full body 1/4 scale pilot, dash board, articulated bungee landing gear, Cub wheels, and has a scale door (opens up and down) which serves perfectly as a battery hatch.

This is a huge model airplane that is amazingly simple to handle and fly.

Michael

frajolex

Mike..Mike..Mike.....   8)

You are going to kill me....

Why didn't you offer me this plane 2 months ago..... WHYYYYYYYYY :(
Andre Albuquerque

Be careful... it's always too close, no matter how far...

Michael

I'm starting to clean up for winter, and I now realize I don't have enough space.
Michael

Gregor77

Michael

Michael