2 model planes for sale

Started by Michael, March 01, 2015, 09:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I have 2 models for sale. One was already offered, but I'm offering it again at a lower price.

1. Hobby King DH-82 Tiger Moth (wood, not foam), 49" span, pull-pull rudder and elevators, all Hobby King parts: brushless motor, ESC, servos, orange receiver, plus 2 pilots. Very-light crack in cowl, I got it new that way, you can see it in one of the photos. It's a great flyer; it flies nice and slow. I last flew it at the 2014 Bramelea fun fly, nice and steady, nice takeoff and nice landing, even in windy conditions. Never crashed; never damaged. Needs a 3-cell 3300 lipo pack which can fly it for about 10 minutes. Was asking $220. Now $150.

2. Seagull models Pilatus Porter (wood, not foam), 63" span, Neodyme 40 brushless motor, E-Flite 60 amp ESC, 6 brand name full-size servos, Spektrum 7000 7 channel receiver, customized with functioning flaps and suspension landing gear. It's a great flyer; I won the 'carrier takeoff and landing' event at the TEMAC skills competition 2 years in a row with this plane. Never crashed; never damaged. Needs a 4-cell 3000 to 3800 lipo pack which can fly it for about 10 minutes.
$450 fully equipped, ready to bind.
$400 with a Spekrum 6 channel receiver.
$350
for the plane with all servos, extension wires and the speed control, but with no receiver.
$250 for the plane with all servos and extension wires.
$100 for the plane and the brushless motor.

Please do not email or call. Please respond here in this thread.
Michael

Michael

Both planes sold pending payment.
Michael

Bigstik

The Pilatus is gone? Don't see a post in the thread.
Bigstik

Michael

These were also listed on RCCanada.

If the sake doesn't go through, I'll let you know.
Michael

Michael

Michael