Adrian Page Super Cub

Started by Michael, March 07, 2015, 05:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piker

The devil is in the details!  Looking good!    :)

Michael

Done!

I'll check the radio, but the repair is complete, and it's ready to fly!

Compare the model to the full size in the second photo.

Michael

wollins

Beautiful Michael, beautiful!

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Oscar

Excellent repair work. And it looks just like the real plane.

Andy Hoffer

I know there isn't a lot of snow in Israel, but your Super Cub would look SOOOO good on skis!  And I could loan you a pair of snow pants (or bathing suit!).  Then you wouldn't have to wait SO long to flight it again.  ;D

Snowballs

Michael

Michael

sihinch

Great little video!

And great afternoon of fun! Helped my blood pressure enormously!

aerotony

Hi Guys'
Greetings from Sunny Australia.
I have an Adrian Page Super Cub short kit which I am contemplating starting to build soon.
Is this thread finally dead or is there a chance of an update from previous contributors or posts from recent builders of the Super Cub?
Regards
Tony

Michael

You're welcome to ask questions and/or contribute, but there is no one currently building one of these.

There are a couple being flown from time to time.
Michael

aerotony

Quote from: Michael on July 14, 2017, 08:53:56 AM
You're welcome to ask questions and/or contribute, but there is no one currently building one of these.

There are a couple being flown from time to time.

Thanks Michael. It is great to know that there is an alternative source of advice in addition to consulting Adrian Page.

Michael

The 2nd Resurrection (no, this has nothing to do with Christmas nor religion).

As some of you know, my stupidity took hold and I used this plane in a skills contest, and nearly destroyed it. (The first crash a couple years ago was due to a faulty radio. Spektrum took responsibility for it and compensated me.) This merited me winning Crash-of-the-Year award at our December annual general meeting.

The damage was extensive, but after several months, I'm happy to say that it's ready to fly again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT3TYzSFxiE

Michael

Gregor77

Great work Michael!

I was there for the first one that you stalled and flattened into the field.  To see all the work on this one and then crash it again almost broke my heart!   It's nice to see that this model is back in action. Next time just grab a foam model for these type of events... lol!

bweaver

I am so glad to see this aircraft airworthy again.  Great repair job....

It's already for another Cub Fun Day!

:)

octagon

Great repair job. Look forward to seeing it fly again, but not at the skills competition.
What could possibly go wrong?

Gregor77

No more fun flys for this plane.  "Foam man! Foam!"