TEMAC Racing 2015

Started by Papa, March 12, 2015, 09:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

Piker Class Team Pylon Racing (PCTPR).

Here are the teams for this years series.

We would like to encourage active participation by the team's on this post.
Trash talk is acceptable however in keeping with the lofty goals of the club the talk must be of a very high caliber.
Good grammar, good vocabulary and no personal attacks.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

sihinch

Go Hearts!!! We're gonna KILL the other teams!

piker

Have you even SEEN the talent on team Spades?!   You guys should be shakin' in your boots!

Papa

Is that "Kill' with skill?

No blunt trauma allowed.

Jack.
A motto to live by:

ken c

Thanks Jack for putting me on the winning team! Spades have it made in the shade!!!
Ken C

sihinch

Robert will be too busy building boats.  Mike will be chasing athletes around a track.  And Ken - you will be too busy doing RPM tests at home.

Good luck Andre!  ;)

ken c

Simon by the time I finish cutting pylons, spades will head the list!!!

Ededge2002

Dear Jack. Thanks for separating me like the cream of the crop I am. I will try to get out and show these girls how to race. I just hope none of them cry.

http://youtu.be/FPQlXNH36mI
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Just wanna say, I've still got it!

Frank v B

On an optimistic note:  Jack said there may be 4 heats and we need 4 race batteries.  I only had 3 so I just bought the 4th one at John's Hobbies.  Like I am ever going to get into the finals to need it! :P

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

Congratulations to everyone who raced today. Special congratulations to Eric and Stephan for joining the series this year and getting 2 morphines ready and flying.

And of course well done Robert. You deserved to win today.

I need to practice!

Frank v B

It was a great day.  I think Jack and Graham logged the flight times at 1:02 for 10 laps, right where we left off last year.  The final race was a blast with all 4 planes crossing the finish in quick succession.  Look out Orangeville!

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Papa

Just a reminder to fix things and charge batteries for Sunday.

Our next race is Sunday at 1:00pm.

See you there.

Jack.
A motto to live by:

sihinch

Congratulations to Robert for another win. Nice flying. And congrats to Eric for coming 2nd in his 2nd ever race weekend. Feels great, no?

I'm actually gutted about my crash today, I don't really know what happened apart from the fact that suddenly I had no control. Oh well, I guess there are 6 more races to go.

Great racing today everyone. Welcome Andre to the field and congrats to Greg H on the first outing of the Slipper!

Michael

Michael