Phoenix 2000 - 2M glider. Just needs Rx - $120

Started by sihinch, June 01, 2015, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

I am selling my Phoenix 2 meter wingspan glider.  I have flown it twice.  Last year a bunch of members started flying gliders, and I decided I would try it.  It isn't for me.  :-[

I will add pics, but I have added some black stripes to the bottom of the wing, and red & blue stripes to the top for visibility.  Current photo is to show you the stock aircraft - note: it is not my model.

Excellent condition, like I said, flown twice. 

It has EPO foam wings and tail and a sturdy, blow moulded plastic fuselage.  I added flaps, and it has all servos, ESC and motor, folding prop.  Just needs your Rx and 3S lipo.

Asking $120

http://www.generalhobby.com/phoenix-2000-electric-glider-airplane-p-346.html?osCsid=e5lj0aj72154g3qlgdu7dgavn2

sihinch

bweaver

I'll take it.  My broom stick glider isn't having great success in avoiding the ground unintentionally. 

Will you bring it out Wednesday night?  I'll straighten out with you then.

Thanks, Bruce

sihinch

Ededge2002

I bet it would have been better with a couple thousand more watts!
Too bad you sold it already
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

It's foam, Ed!

Anyway, you sold your "real" glider?

Frank v B

Re: Simon's  "It isn't for me."
yeah, 'cause it is subsonic!... and silent. :D

Frank

ps: I'm waiting for Bruce's broom stick post in the for sale section. ;)
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

You speak unkindly of the broom stick glider.  It is one of a kind.  As you should be aware, if it crashes and disintegrates into pieces, due to its heritage, it cleans itself up.  You should see my corresponding dustbin flyer and Dyson jet stream flying wing, both ready for just such an occasion.

Can't beat that for fun, value or adventure.  ;)

Bruce