E F 1 Racing at Orangeville

Started by Polecat, August 21, 2015, 10:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polecat

E F 1 Racing at Orangeville R/C Flyers Sat. Oct. 3, with Sun the 4th a wind or rain date. Racing will start at 10:30am and finish at 3:00 pm.
I have had 7 people confirm from yesterdays email and hoping for another 3-4 more.
See you all at the race.

Ken

battlestu

already singed up with email but I'll do it again :)
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

Better get some faster planes ready!  ;D

Polecat

Quote from: sihinch on August 21, 2015, 12:40:51 PM
Better get some faster planes ready!  ;D

Simon The Nemie should be fast enough, just get lots of practice.

Frank v B

I should be able to make it.... just to wake up the pylon police with my cuts and more importantly to finish in last place like the races in the spring.  Someone always has to come in last!  It may as well be me. ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

thehaze

The Outrageous will be ready!!!

Can't wait, last time out was a huge amount of fun!
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Frank v B

Mike

re: "The Outrageous will be ready!!!"

Ok, that statement covers the pilot.  Don't forget to bring an airplane. ;D

Frank

Polecat

Pilot listing as of today  Simon, Greg, Mike, Frank, Cory, Rick, Dave and Ken. Hoping for 2-3 more people.
I did pick Sat. Oct.3 with the 4th a rain date, what is your preferred day, as a couple of people can't book a baby sitter for two days.
Can everyone get back to me so I can pick a the day.
Thanks
Ken

cpaine

Hope the weather holds up for us!!Sunday is best for me, but can work with whatever.  my father inlaw has bought a couple of EF-1's and is learning the course. Sundays are good for him. (he was counting laps at our last race).... we can make this call a couple days prior, when the weatherman is more "accurate"

Cheers
Cory

maac #26951

Frank v B

My preferred day is Sunday... if there is a choice.

Frank

Polecat

Hi Everyone
Its only over 2 weeks till our race, can everyone one post their prefered day Sat. or Sun. We have a couple of pilots who prefer Sun.
Hoping for a good turn out for last EF 1 race in 015.
Also will be posting about the detour to our field, as the county is replacing the bridge at the farm.

Ken