Selling Phantom 2 SOLD!!

Started by eddiecj, October 28, 2015, 03:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddiecj

Hello TEMACIANS!! up for sale is my Phantom 2 in perfect condition, i am once again on to another project and am not rich so something must go, selling the Phantom 2 which was expertly cared for and flown with 2 batteries which I'm sure haven't been cycled more that 20 times each, battery lifespan indicator lights read "full" still, meaning they've not yet reached 75 percent total lifespan. Never crashed, Fatshark video TX, Skyzone 700d monitor with built in recorder, Mini OSD (on screen display) installed for telemetry overlay, Zenmuse H3-3D 3 axis gimbal ($400 alone) which is amazing at keeping video footage rock steady!. Also including extra tall landing gear and 2 sets of self tightening props (unused), only one mishap with this little guy involving the battery, i dropped one of the batteries once and cracked its protective cage which did its job in keeping the battery completely unblemished or dented, absolutely nothing wrong with that battery. GOPRO NOT INCLUDED

some of you may have seen this video, it was done with this phantom   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W9pVGTy7M8

my original price may have been a little high after doing some research, now asking $800
feel free to bombard me with questions if you're interested

Thank you all!