2016-01 TEMAC Tickler, New Year's Fly

Started by sihinch, January 10, 2016, 07:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Happy New Year!

Look at the crazy bunch of TEMAC flyers who braved the cold on New Year's Day to go flying.  Great turnout - for some I think this was an old tradition, but I think it may have been the first ever TEMAC New Year's Day fly.  Is this the start of a new tradition?

Greg Cadez has been sending me some updates - looks like he's been busy building and also acting out some scenes with dolls.  He's got a fantastic imagination, that one!  Send me your build updates and I will share them with the TEMAC community. 

Or perhaps you could bring your builds or new models along to the next Pilot's meeting, which is Wednesday 13th January at Colonel Mustard's from 6pm in the downstairs room.  I will be bringing 2 items to show - one of which is very unusual and BoB related.  We (someone!) will also be giving a presentation / talk on power systems and gas-to-electric conversions.  So if you have a project that would be of interest to others on that topic, bring that along!

Cheers,
Simon

Andy Hoffer

Frank has started a whole new clothing line for style-conscious RC pilots - Frankie`s Fearless Fashions  ;D

Perhaps we can do a new "runway" event at the TEMAC fun fly !!

Andy