Started by Andy Hoffer, April 13, 2016, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

From the TEMAC Theatre:

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite
jest, of most excellent fancy."

Andy Hoffer

Michael

That was a great meeting; so many people!

40 members?
Michael

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Michael on April 13, 2016, 11:58:18 PM
That was a great meeting; so many people!

40 members?

I think it was closer to 30, but who's counting?!  Nice to see so many people eager to sign up for the field maintenance on Saturday morning!! I'll bet they are all really excited about Frank's promised demonstration of how to work in the polders! 8)

piker

That was a great turn-out with lots of Show and Tell.  Great job guys!

And Four WONDERFUL flying boats on display!!!   Three that were scale, and the fourth being so beautiful, they should built a full size version.  Hey!  If they were to build a full size aircraft based on a model, would the full size then be the "scale" model?  ;D

Frank v B

Andy
re:" Frank's promised demonstration of how to work in the polders "

Mr. Graham and I have already done a lot of the drainage work.  The main job now will be sowing seeds (Pitts, Sportster, a few of my planes) so we can go into the beans this summer and harvest new airplanes. :D

Great meeting last night.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

I had a fab time on Wednesday. And what a great turn out.

I'm sorry I had to dash off after the meeting.  Can say it was worth it - Lesley had a great birthday (I had to wrap her gifts.)

I'm sorry to those members that I said I'd bring things for you. I had them in my car - Oscar, Ken (Goodlooking one!) and Greg H. I'll bring them on Saturday.