Speed-Sparring this Saturday May 14?

Started by Frank v B, May 12, 2016, 08:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I am planning on bringing out my EF-1 on Saturday for some sparring.  Who's in?  Will probably get there around noon.

The most important is to get the numbers right:

EF-1, 25-1250, 4 cell, 8x8.  Remind me to bring all 4 and get them flying in formation behind the 8x8! 8)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

I'm probably going to save myself for the race on Sunday (a.k.a I don't know if I have permission for Saturday!)

Sorry Frank

thehaze

If it's not raining I'll be there. Sunday isn't looking so good right now
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Frank v B

So TEMAC has 100 plus smart people and one idiot*.  For some reason I was the only TEMAC member flying today. 8)

I was there in a hurricane between rain storms and flew my POGO for 1 flight.  The upwind passes appeared very slow but the downwind passes were ballistic.  Take-off and landing were surprisingly controlled despite the gusty conditions.  The wind was down the runway from the north.
Did my flight while the Ryerson students were downloading the GPS data from our flight with the Bix 3 (see Ryerson report).

Frank

* so do you think Andy will take the bait? ;D

thehaze

Wow.. I thought for sure nobody would out thing that weather. Not sure if I should applaud you or recommend some sort of therapy..
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Polecat

Frank is getting ready for the windy conditions up at Orangeville, just hope the weather gods are with us on June 5, sunny and warm, with lite winds.
At 7 am it was snowing here.

Ken

Frank v B

Mike,

re: "Not sure if I should applaud you or recommend some sort of therapy."

Therapy would be much appreciated and would help the 100 plus sane club members immensely. ;D

Frank

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on May 14, 2016, 05:45:52 PM
So TEMAC has 100 99 plus smart people and one two idiots[/b]*.  For some reason I was the only TEMAC member flying today. 8)

I was there in a hurricane between rain storms and flew my POGO for 1 flight.  The upwind passes appeared very slow but the downwind passes were ballistic.  Take-off and landing were surprisingly controlled despite the gusty conditions.  The wind was down the runway from the north.
Did my flight while the Ryerson students were downloading the GPS data from our flight with the Bix 3 (see Ryerson report).

Frank

* so do you think Andy will take the bait? ;D

I would definitely have been there to keep Frank company if I hadn't been busy enjoying the diverse traffic out of Pat Bay Airport (Sidney)!

Andy