Rob Pike for MAAC Float Fly Guy

Started by Wingnutz, May 25, 2016, 06:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnutz

The MAAC Float Fly position is vacant and Rob Pike is the best candidate to fill the spot. Rob has the passion for float flying, the experience flying and organizing float flys and certainly the knowledge...he is the best candidate.
I'm starting this thread to see if we can create a membership up push for Rob to accept the spot...
Chime in all you lucky Float Flyers...we all need something to read in the MAAC magazine that talks to our part of the hobby!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

sihinch

Is Rob willing to stand? I know he has a busy schedule already.

Bigstik

Very good choice. Hope Rob takes the position.
Bigstik

piker

Oh, Man!  Thank you for the kind words and encouragement, and as much as I like the idea... This year is the worst possible year for me to take on a commitment like that.  To do that job properly, one would have to visit various float flying events throughout the summer, and at least a couple of MAAC meetings.  I'm looking at a year or two ahead where I'll be hard pressed to attend even TEMAC events, and our own little float fly's.

I admit I'm very tempted, but for the sake of my marriage and a roof over our heads (literally), I must decline   ;D

But, thank you Bill.

Wingnutz

Thanks for the sensitivity of your no...confirms you'd be a good MAAC float fly guy...cheeky of me to suggest your name without asking first. I forget you working types are busy people...sorry. :)
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!