Frenchman's Bay Float Fly, Saturday, June 18th, at 5:00pm

Started by piker, June 14, 2016, 04:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piker

Frenchman's Bay Float Fly, this coming Saturday, June 18, from 5:00 until dark.

Everyone is welcome to come out and enjoy a great evening of flying from water!

Let's try to set-up in the parking lot again.  If it's too busy there, we'll set-up on the grass a little further to the west.  Both sites are shown in the attached Google Map.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.8122744,-79.0922119/43.8126288,-79.0902854/@43.8130763,-79.0950949,1293m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

As usual, bring your planes, bring a chair, bring a jacket and be prepared for a great evening.  We arrive at 5:00 and get set-up in time for the winds to settle down into a beautiful evening by the Bay.  So far the forecast looks AMAZING!, so come on out!  ;D

I hope everyone can make it!

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Robert

bweaver

Unfortunately I have been advised that I (we) have something else on this weekend that will prevent me from attending the float fly.   :'(

Have great time.   Hope to make the next one.

eric

I'll be there, God's willin' and the crick don't rise.

Oscar

Unfortunately, my RTF (Requested.To.Fly) got rejected.   :'( :'( :'(

Have a wonderful time guys!

piker

The weather will be perfect for a float fly tomorrow evening.  I hope you can make it!!!

Candu

Wingnutz

At this time, I'm a  battery charging definite maybe ;D
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Kenvention2

I'm already here and conditions are great or will once the paddle borders move along

eric

Thanks to Robert for another brilliant float fly. Weather conditions were the best I've ever seen there with not a ripple on the water. Perfect!

Kenvention2

Hey Robert,

Thanks for calling the float fly  on such a nice night. Great Water, Great People, Great Flying

If the upload works, here are couple of aerial shots

Ken

Kenvention2