E F 1 Racing at Orangeville

Started by Polecat, August 03, 2016, 03:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polecat

I am planning to hold a race on Sun. Sept. 11/016 and the second one is Sun. Oct. 2/016.
Starting time 10:30 AM. and should be finished around 2:30, we will be running 4 rounds, so there will be lost's of racing for everyone.
Could the Temac guys get back to me as I would like to know the number of guy's who can attend.

Ken

Frank v B

Ken,

Looks like I am available for both dates.  Your choice.  Now that you have last place covered, go poll the fast(er) guys. 8)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Polecat

Quote from: Frank v B on August 06, 2016, 08:52:00 PM
Ken,

Looks like I am available for both dates.  Your choice.  Now that you have last place covered, go poll the fast(er) guys. 8)

Frank

Frank
Some of the fast guys are all getting old and the thumbs don't work too well, you and the other Temac guys are just young bucks, so anything can happen!!!
See you at Orangeville
Ken

cpaine

maac #26951

Polecat

Is everyone getting all primed up for Sunday's E F 1 race?

battlestu

yep... pulled apart the plane to be sure everything is looking good

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

cpaine

Primed up with 2 new birds to Race... Miss lynn (version 3.1) and the Estrellita!
fingers crossed for weather!
maac #26951

Frank v B

Temac boys,

Shall we meet again at the Country Style Donuts per the last 2 years?  Hiway 9 west of 400 at Weston Road.  North-east corner.  I will be there at 8:15 am for a cup of Java.  The last 2 years we left at 8:45 am. in a convoy for Orangeville.  Follow Mikey.  ;D

Roll call!

Frank

sihinch

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

thehaze

Fastest man at Temac reporting in!

God that Country Style is terrible though....
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Frank v B

Hey fast man Mike,

re: "Fastest man at Temac reporting in!

God that Country Style is terrible though...."

You complain too much!  ;) How can "the fastest man" always get there just in time for us to leave.  Guys like Glenn, Graham and I have spent 45 minutes there by the time you get there and we don't complain.  In fact, we are just plain happy to have escaped the house and are are savouring our new found freedom.

May speed be with you.... starting Monday! ;D

Frank

electroflyer

Frank v B

Just got home from Orangeville from the EF 1 race.  The TEMAC crew that showed up (Simon H., Greg H., Mike H., Glenn, FvB) had a great time.  Ken and the boys were kind enough to let some of us beat some of them.  Very gracious.  The races were fast and furious.  Everyone had four races and then the TEMAC boys settled all their issues with a separate race at the end.
Ken will post the results.

Thanks to everyone who participated and especially Greg H. who damaged two of his airplanes (repairable) so he could be the official event photographer.  :D Hope he posts some photos soon.

Frank

sihinch

To pinch a phrase, Greg H definitely wins the "Spirit of TEMAC" award.

Fabulous day.

And bizarre too - I left home with 3 planes and came home with 4!