TEMAC this week.... (08/08)

Started by battlestu, August 08, 2016, 12:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battlestu

just your weekly reminder of the events happening at the club:

Monday to Sunday (08/08 to 08/14):
Simon's 3S craziness. Which 3S plane will he fly? Come to the field and find out...

Wednesday Aug 10th:
As always Wednesday is student night. Watch the forum (and forecast) for Mike to make the go/no go call.

Saturday Aug 13th:
Float flying at Frenchman's bay. Watch the forum (and forecast) for Rob to make the go/no go call.

As always if you have any questions comments feel free to post a reply (or send me a message)

Thanks
Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

I tend to pick models that a) I like and b) have lipos for.  SO I end up with lots of the same size lipos.  Most of my planes fly with:

1) 3S 1300mAh
2) 3S 2200mAh
4) 3S 3300mAh
5) 4S 2200mAh
6) 4S 3200mAh
7) 6S 2700mAh
8) 6S 4000mAh

I was thinking that for my next 3 visits to the club I will fly only lipos of one voltage type.  So, 1st visit only 3S, 2nd visit only 4S and final visit only 6S.  It will force me to fly some models that I hardly ever fly.

So, watch out for me flying 3S planes, this week!

piker

Yikes!  Simon must be bored.  He's rambling again.   ;D

battlestu

it's all good... one more event to watch out for.... what 3S plane will Simon fly at the club ;)

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

piker

Ah, I know what Simon is up to.  He recently acquired a parallel charging board so he can charge multiple packs, of the same cell count, at a time.  So, this week it will be 3 cell packs.

That kid is always in a hurry!   ;)

sihinch

I have had 3 parallel charge boards for the last 3 years!

I am really trying to decide which aeroplanes to keep!

piker

Really?  I thought you showed me your new board in Kingston.  Oh well.  There goes my theory...