2016-18 TEMAC Tickler, Training close

Started by sihinch, September 25, 2016, 07:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

That's it folks, for another season!  Our training program draws to a close.  And it's also the end of an era - Mike Hazelton has decided it's time for him to leave the CFI position.  I'd like to say a huge thank you to Mike, for leading our training program for 5 years, 1 World Cup and a Pan-Am games!  Mike will continue to support our training program as an Instructor in 2017.

Congratulations to BJ and Andy for being our newest 2 MAAC Wings recipients.  Since there is no longer any more training on a Wednesday night, I think this is probably our last 2 graduates for 2016.  How many wings were awarded this year?  Anyone count?

Watch out for news of our winter schedule coming soon.  We are planning a monthly pilots' social meeting, and also some kind of build activity.  We are aiming to stick with our regular Wednesday night.  Stay tuned.....

Our MAAC Zone meeting is coming up soon.  It will be held at 1pm on  Sunday October 23rd, 2016 at 785 Pacific Road, Units 13 & 14, Oakville ON L6L 6M3.  If you can't make the meeting, A TEMAC Board member would be happy to represent you, if you like.  You can send a completed proxy form to either Andy, Michael, Greg, Graham or I.  The blank form is attached.

Happy flying!
Simon

Frank v B

Thank you Mr. Mike. 
We will make sure you stay involved in training even if we have to handcuff you to a flight station. ;D
Whoever was in charge of the weather this year for Wednesdays did a super job.  We will give Graham the credit for this one.

I am planning on attending the Zone Meeting on the 23rd. :-X

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Oscar

sihinch

For those of you who asked about the MAAC Proxy form, if you want, you can use my name and send to TEMAC, to allow me to vote on your behalf.  Only if you want to.

My MAAC number is 82836

Send either electronically to me via email, or post to:

TEMAC, c/o Andy Hoffer
72 Sawley Drive,
Toronto,
Ontario
M2K 2J5