Annual MAAC Zone L Meeting - Oct 23 2016

Started by Andy Hoffer, September 29, 2016, 10:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Hi Folks:

Attached are Proxy Voting forms you can fill out should you not be able to attend the annual MAAC SE Zone meeting on Oct 23 and wish to have TEMAC President Simon Hinchcliffe or someone else vote on your behalf.
Please print, complete, and sign the form of your choice.  If you elect to have Simon Hinchcliffe vote on your behalf, please scan your signed proxy form and return it to me electronically by Friday Oct 14.  I will print them and provide them to Simon before the meeting.

If you elect to have someone else vote on your behalf, please print the blank proxy form, complete and sign it, and provide it to your proxy before the meeting.

This message is also being sent by email to TEMAC members who have current MAAC membership.

Best regards,
Andy Hoffer
Secretary-Treasurer, TEMAC

Frank v B

Andy, Simon,

I plan to attend.  Coffee at the Tim's at the base of the hotel just off the highway.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Canuke

Not sure I am doing this properly. If not please advise.

Jim Spence

sihinch

Canuke

Michael

Time and Location

Sunday October 23RD, 2016, 1:00 PM, 785 Pacific Road, Unit 13 & 14, Oakville ON  L6L M3O
Michael

Frank v B

The doors open at 11 am. for the meeting.  We are meeting at the Tim's at the base of the high-rise hotel immediately off the QEW and Bronte Road (Hiway 25).  It is 5 minutes from the venue.  I will be there at 10 am.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"