TEMAC Annual Party - Dec 14th

Started by sihinch, December 02, 2016, 03:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Yes folks, it's that time again!  It's the annual TEMAC party on Dec 14th.

We will have the usual fun with the AGM and slide show, but I'm sorry to say that "Maynard Hill" our musical leaders, are currently on a world tour!  And cannot entertain us this year! Sorry.   :'(

But, your glorious Leadership have proposed a new fun activity!  Secret workshop clear out Santa!  What we'd like you all to do is, look around your workshop (or hobby shop, if you're generous!) and find something you no longer need.  It must be of value to someone, it can't be junk.  Wrap it up like a Holiday present and bring it to the TEMAC party.

On the night, all attendees will place their wrapped gifts on a table, and we will draw names for people to come up and select a gift!  :D

I hope you think it sounds fun!  And I hope you'll all be willing to pick something from your workshop to donate (I have several crashed planes for Frank!)

Frank v B

Simon,

great idea!

re: "I have several crashed planes for Frank!"
Skip the gift wrap, just bring them in a garbage bag! :D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Crazyflyer

Let's not forget the "Crash of the Year" award that I am anxiously hoping to give away.
Any nominations?
Simon has had some doosies!
Who else?

Michael

Is there anyone planning to attend who plays guitar, and may be willing to help entertain?

Michael

Michael

Great AGM / meeting / Christmas party last night!

It seemed there were about 30 members attending.
Michael

Oscar

I have a wonderful time.  Thank you TEMAC!!   :D

battlestu

had a great time yesterday and with Andy away I was on photo duty. Here are a few shots of the fun

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

thehaze

Always a great time when the TEMAC crew gets together.

The slide show was excellent again this year. Well done Simon.

Thanks for the recognition gift. I will certainly put it to good use.

Mike
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

bweaver

I agree Mike with everything you say above. 

I would also like to thank Simon and the club for the recognition gift given to me this year as well.  I have had a great time with the instruction of both younger and older student pilots and I wish to continue this enjoyable activity in the coming year(s).

I also wish to sincerely thank the past and new TEMAC Board members and all the volunteers in making this club what it is today.  "Thank you!"

Have a happy holiday.  See you in the new year.

Bruce

Frank v B

Had a great time.  Lots of laughs.  Great friends. The secret Santa was a great idea.
See, I can have fun without Andy picking on me. 8)
Thanks to Simon and the Board for the recognition awards to the Three Blind Mice.  The great thing with gift cards is that we are required to spend at least 2x the face value.
Pin, here we come.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"