2 good planes for sale - both SOLD Thanks

Started by Michael, December 23, 2016, 12:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

E-Flite Habu UMX ducted fan jet, with box. A few bumps here and there, but basically 9 out of 10 condition, and flies fantastic! No battery. Bind and Fly. First come first serve. Respond here first to reserve, and then call me mobile phone to arrange pick-up 647-300-7646. I want a fast sale.  $60 cash, pick up from me, hwy 7 and Bathurst area. SOLD.

E-Flite Habu Carbon Cub with floats (and original wheels), with box. A few bumps here and there, but basically 8 out of 10 condition, and flies fantastic, from water or grass or snow! No battery. Bind and Fly. First come first serve. Respond here first to reserve, and then call me mobile phone to arrange pick-up 647-300-7646. I want a fast sale.  $60 cash, pick up from me, hwy 7 and Bathurst area. SOLD.

Michael

Frank v B

Michael,

I will take the Carbon Cub for $60.  I will be in the area tomorrow (Sat) morning, if that is an option for you.

Frank
(416) 605-0707
"Never trade luck for skill"

Michael

Michael

deltawing

Hi Michael, I take your Habu for $60. Phi (416 930 9748)

Michael

Michael

Frank v B

re: Michael's "Thanks guys."

Always a pleasure doing business with Michael.  Michael's descriptions are good representations of the stuff and his prices are always a good deal.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Ededge2002

Quote from: Frank v B Always a pleasure doing business with Michael.  Michael's descriptions are good representations of the stuff and his prices are always a good deal.
/quote]

I always look at what Michael has for sale.  Always top quality products and you might even get an off colour joke as a bonus!

Happy holidays guys!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?