2017-01 TEMAC Tickler, Happy New Year

Started by sihinch, January 06, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Happy New Year Everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for 2017.  I hope you and your families enjoy health, happiness and friendship in this New Year.

Some of our members enjoyed a New Year's Day "Polar Bear" flight on the bright, sunny (and remarkably warm - 2C) morning of Jan 1st, 2017.  The field looked amazing, the sky was welcoming, the beach wear was appalling and the coffee was warming!  Santa even came to enjoy some RC fun after his busy Season.

We kick off the Pilot's Meetings this year with a stunning line -up!  As usual, we can all compare New Year resolutions over a health pub dinner, at 7:30pm we will go to the basement for a talk by Fred Messacar on paint matching.  Great timing for all your winter build projects.And then bring your left over pocket money for a Mini Auction or RC equipment, kindly donated by John Kusturin (all proceeds go to the club. Thank you John.)

And of course please do bring your projects for shown 'n' tell.  I wonder if anyone has as many projects on the go as Michael or Rob Dickinson?

Hope to see you on Wednesday 11th January at Colonel Mustard's.

Best Wishes,
Simon