Temac- Executive orders

Started by Frank v B, February 09, 2017, 08:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Time for the creative talent of the club to write up some totally outrageous Executive Orders in keeping with the current North American political landscape.

They need to be creative, fun and outrageous.  :D Go ahead and post.  I will post one tomorrow.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

No models (kits, ARFs, PnPs or BnFs) produced or manufactured outside of Canada can be flown at TEMAC in 2017

:o

bweaver

If that includes parts, I will have to take up a new hobby.  If it doesn't Mr. President, you will enjoy flying combat with what you can make.  ;D

MarcV

To keep TEMAC and its members safe, we're banning li-poly batteries.  From now on only NiCd and NiMH batteries will be permitted.

BJROB

I noticed that the NEW students are not learning to fly quick enough in this fast paced world
so from now on no trainer planes under 50 mhp will be aloud to be used for training purposes
this will help increase hand to eye coordination and get there wings faster.   
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Frank v B

Simon,

re:"No models (kits, ARFs, PnPs or BnFs) produced or manufactured outside of Canada"

Good thing it is planes and not pilots or you and I* would be in trouble... as well as the bulk of our members.

Frank

* product of Bangkok, Thailand... can't you tell ? :D
"Never trade luck for skill"

thehaze

Ok.. We are going to build a wall around our field to keep the heli pilots out. And they're going to pay for it! Ok

And we're only going to fly the best planes, and our fun fly is going to be yuge. Biggest fun fly in history.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.