TEMAC Build Class March 22

Started by bweaver, March 09, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

octagon

Big thank you to Bruce Weaver for the great, complete and inexpensive Warwing kit. I think that is the most reasonable plane I have ever bought! Really appreciate all the work you put in and your help with assembly. I will try and repay your hard work and kindness by cutting your streamer next Wednesday!
What could possibly go wrong?

bweaver

Yeh, you wish. You won't even get close... (I've regretted saying that before.)

A bunch of us are meeting at the Swiss Chalet on Stouffville Road east of 48 at noon, then going to the field if the weather is nice for a few flights.  Anyone / everyone is welcome to join us for lunch and the flying.

Rob, you can try your best then cut my streamer, or if we have to put if of for another day due to weather, I will savor the challenge.  :D

BJROB

Hey Bruce
I'm totally agreeing with Rob
You did an amassing class...
your experience in building .... and repairing these wings really shined through.
I'm looking forward to having you trim my ribbon and modifying my air frame...     
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

bweaver

Re - I'm looking forward to having you trim my ribbon and modifying my air frame...     

BJ - I love your spirit and pesoptimism.  I am glad you are building two....  Try and get me!  :-*

I had a great time at the build class.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone out at the field.  I will bring the streamers.

piker

Yes!  Thank you Bruce for the great kits (all the work that's involved in creating them, etc.), and your guidance.  I look forward to finishing off my two War Wings and getting in battle. 

I just hope our friendships can hold strong through the competition   ;)   :P