905 Squadron Swap meet Sunday April 23 10 am

Started by Frank v B, April 02, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Come join a few of us at the Aurora Swap meet.  As soon as you enter, you will recognize Bruce Weaver.  He is the bouncer with a smile. ;D
As last year, we start off with breakfast at Tom's Diner about 5 minutes from the venue and plan to be at the venue before it opens at 10 am to get the best deals.  Come join us.
This year I am meeting Rudie Nagelmakers (Beeton) and Fred Messacar (Bramalea) for breakfast . 

http://www.auroramodelaircraft.com/html/Swap.html

Breakfast is at Tom's Diner, 1225 Gorham St #32, Newmarket, ON L3Y  (North on Leslie st to Gorham, then turn right and its on the left had side a few blocks in.  I'll be there at 8:30 am.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

The swap meet is this coming Sunday.   Please join us for breakfast if you like.  After the swap meet, join us at Rogo field.  I am hoping to get there by noon in time for Ryerson.  Both the quad and the airplane teams are showing up.  Whoever was in charge of the weather last Friday can have the job again for this Sunday.  He did a great job delivering a perfect flying day.... with just a little crosswind.

Frank

sihinch

Come and visit my table and see what amazing deals I have!

Polecat

I will be there, my tables are 19 & 20, will have the following for sale - Eflite Extra 260 with Eflite 480 motor, 40Amp ESC and servo's, also comes with two Thunder Power 3c 2200 lipo's.  Eflite Shoestring with wing servo's and a EF 1 Midget Mustang, with a sport 25 motor and 3 servo's, NIB EF 1 Proud Bird and many other thing.
Thinning down the fleet.

Ken

Frank v B

Went to the show this morning.  Lots of familiar faces.
Today started with breakfast with Rudie Nagelmakers and Chris Curd of Beeton and Vadim and myself from TEMAC.

In the line-up we met Fred Messacar (Bramalea, Maac), Jack Linghorne (one of the founders of EMFSO), Bj and most of the morning crew (Dr. John, Athol, Jim, Bruce, the other Frank, Vic), Simon the Seller, Bar-b-Q master Gerald, Sophie showed up with Papa Cadez in tow, Glenn, Oscar, Kelly Curl, the Pin boys, Doug evans from Bramalea, Merv Gohn from Temac.

Oh, yes, there was stuff for sale as well to round out the social aspects of the get together. ;D

Frank