Mayden Fest- Saturday, May 6- what are you bringing?

Started by Frank v B, May 02, 2017, 11:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

octagon

sorry to hear Stef, I guess you would have to see how much a new fuse would be and predicate your decision on that. If the fuse is say $75, I think I would go that route.
What could possibly go wrong?

sihinch

Yeah, sorry Stephan. Rotten luck.

I had great fun today with 2 out of 3 successful maidens! My Dynam P-47 was a hoot, especially with the bomb drop. And very happy to say my F-4 flew amazing! Such a beauty.

My only issue today was a bounce and nose gear damage for my 70mm F-35. It will be fixed but didn't get to fly.

Great turn out. Congrats Rob and your amazing Spitfire. And thanks Michael for flying your F-15 with my Phantom. Awesome fun!

Michael

The Spitfire maiden and its flawless landing were certainly the highlight of the day!
Michael

Gregor77

Looks good. Would be cool to make a big one out of foam. Very nice.

Oscar

Here are the video footage.

My first 6S Warbird, P-47, maiden flight. 1500mm wing span, runs on 6S 5000mah.  Comes with retracts and flaps.  FMS did a great job on the P-47.  Very high scale detail throughout (the cockpit interior is amazing), shock absorbing metal oleo landing gear struts and even the retractable tail wheel with metal trunnion. It is the most detail foam plane I ever own.  You can get it from Pinnacle Hobbies.
https://youtu.be/KU0-me51qEo

My first WWII German Warbird, Stuka JU-87, maiden flight.  1400mm wing span, runs on 4S 2200mah.  Comes with flaps.  A very unique warbird which I got it from someone posted in RCC.  Some minor repaired was done after the purchased.  Otherwise, it flies great.
https://youtu.be/VATNVxqG5FY

Michael

Spitfire: Takeoff and landing ...

Michael

octagon

What could possibly go wrong?

Wingnutz

Rob,
What a model, what a video your friend made and what a superb flight...fitting tributes to a great day! Thanks to everyone who was part of it...I had a great time!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Wingnutz

Did we ever list all the models that were May Denned at May Den Fest?
I'll start;
Rob Dickinson's Spitfire
Simon's Phantom and P-47
Michael's F-15 Eagle and PT-19
Richard's F-22 Raptor
Oscar's Stuka and P-47 Thunderbolt
My Super Cub and Cornell
It's already quite a list and I'm sure there are more...
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!