Valuable RC stuff for sale!!

Started by Frank v B, July 16, 2017, 05:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Just met with Bert Dunk and picked up the first load of RC stuff he is cleaning out.  He is reluctantly leaving the hobby as his hectic work schedule continues to take up all of his time. I am going back tonight for a second load.

I will sort through the stuff and start putting it on this post during the week.  Bert was not in this hobby for long so all his stuff is current and of value. 

The prices will be "Michael*" prices so the stuff moves quickly.  The prices are fixed because if it does not sell at the suggested price, it is mine for that price.

There are:
- kits (arf, foam and balsa)
- radios- including a pristine DX8 and DX 18
- receivers
- servos
- brushless motors
- batteries
- charger
- boxed indoor planes (incl Champ)

Some items are slated for donation, some for sale with proceeds going to Bert and some for auction at the TEMAC funfly with proceeds going to TEMAC.

For those who do not know Bert, he is on the right of Jack Higgins in the Hawaiian shirt on our masthead photo.

The first 3-4 items should be on this post by 9 pm tonight.

Frank

*Michael's prices are always fair, good value and a fraction of the retail price.

"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

First set of items:
The following items are for sale.  The retail prices shown are from today's GreatHobbies website.

1) 2 NIB Futaba S3003 standard servos with horn and screw sets. (retail @ $14.99)    $10 for both  Great for Warwings. Sold to Simon

2) 4 new Futaba S3003 standard servos (no box, no extra horns) never used (retail @ $14.99)   $ 15.00 for all 4

3) 1 Hitec HS 82 MG servo new in box with horn and screw set  (retail $26.99)    $15.00

4) 2 Hitec servos HS 325 HB standard Karbonite (ballbearing)  (retail $16.99)     $20.00 for both

5) 2 thin wing metal gear HS 125-MG - one NIB, one without box or extra arms but never used (retail @ $45.99)  $60 for both

6) 5 Hitec HSG 5084 MG micro digital, very fast (.07 sec 60 degrees) servos NIB, still factory sealed (retail @ $29.99)   $20 each

guidelines:
- Prices are firm.  Cash only.
- picked up from the field either on Wednesday's instruction night or Sunday morning or from my house (Yonge and St Clair).
- first person to confirm in writing on this post wins the item.
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

Please can I have item #1 ?

The 2 x NIB Futaba servos?

Thx