Lot 4 Spectrum transmitters DX 8, DX 18 (includes receiver)

Started by Frank v B, July 19, 2017, 09:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

The following DX transmitters are for sale:

16) Spektrum DX 8, 8 channel, 30 model memory, a rechargeable battery in the battery case (2S 4000 mh Spectrum battery).  Including DX8 branded neck strap and bound instruction manual.   Very clean, the only blemishes I can spot are a bit of a pinch in the antenna (no break) and a loose rubber grip on the back of the left side.  Can be glued back.

Note: now includes an AR635 Spectrum receiver.  Same price.

Asking $150.00

17) Spektrum DX 18, 18 channel.  Includes branded Spectrum two transmitter metal carrying case, branded DX18 neck strap, original box.

Note: Now includes an AR8000 receiver with satellite

Asking $250.00

Here is how the purchaser will be decided to be fair to all members.  If you wish to purchase either of these, please register your name on this post.  If there is only one, that person is the successful bidder.  If more than one register for either of these transmitters, their name will be entered in a draw to take place at the TEMAC funfly.  The person whose name is drawn can purchase it at the stated price or pass on it.

This way everyone can have a fair chance of purchasing these items and researching the value and features if they do not have daytime access to the internet*.  Registration closes at midnight on Saturday, August 26 before the TEMAC funfly Sunday, August 27. The draw takes place at lunch.

To date, the following are registered:

DX 8-  Ricky Tang, BJ, Philip, Carlos
DX 18- Tuck Ho, Oscar, Ricky Tang, Felix, BJ, MikeM, Philip, Carlos, Loi

Frank

* like me.  I still use a flip phone. :o  So does Gibbs on NCIS.  Hah! ;D
"Never trade luck for skill"

tuck

Hi Frank,

I will take the DX18 transmitter.

Tuck

Frank v B

TUCK,

I will put your name in the hat for the draw at the TEMAC funfly.

If any other TEMAC member is interested in either transmitter, please register on this website until the draw takes place at the TEMAC funfly.  The price is fixed.

Frank

Oscar

Hello Frank,

Please put my name down for the DX18 draw.

Thanks
Oscar

RickyTang

Hi Frank,
Please add my name to the draw for both DX 8 and DX 18.
Thanks!
Ricky Tang

F-15

BJROB

Hi Frank
please put me down for the both of them

Cheers
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

cowboyloi

deltawing

Hi Frank, I like to try my luck, please add my name for both DX8 and DX18 draw.

Thanks.
Philip

MikeM

Hi Frank,
Please put my name to the DX18 draw  :)

Cheers,
Mike

cowboyloi

cowboyloi

hi frank please put my name to the DX18  draw thanks

Palkina

Hi Frank, I like to participate, please add my name for both DX8 and DX18 draws.

Thank you

cowboyloi

hi frank i didnot see   my name in DX18 draw list please register my name on board thanks  ( LOI )

Frank v B