Lost T - 28 in the Corn

Started by bweaver, August 03, 2017, 06:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

"I have finally perfected the off field landing to the point that I do not have any Idea where in the corn field my T-28 went down and no one else was watching,so no help there. Bruce thought he heard a "thump" twards the north end of the field but a search there did not find it. Hopefully someone wandering about in the corn looking for their own  aircraft might come accross my wayward T-28 . I would be so grateful for its return that I am offering a fantastic REWARD to the finder for its safe return. It is a modified Basic T-28 with a .15 motor,custom aluminium motor mount and 4 cell battery........     Oh,the reward  ;D - a gourmet lunch at Subway."

Craig   :'(
905-640-5023

I am making this entry made earlier by Craig a new topic under a new heading, for the purpose of hopefully someone finding his plane and returning it.  (PS - I would suggest the terms of a 'gourmet lunch at Subway' be qualified before handing over the plane.  I would hold out for a 12 inch sub and drink.)

Good luck Craig.

Frank v B

Bruce,

I plan to be at the field Sunday early (9 am) and am happy to form a search party and walk the field.  Five or 6 people would be ideal.  Please post updates and I will check Saturday evening whether it has been found.

Maybe we will find Andy among the stalks as well. ;D

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"