Wanted 3D printer custom jobs

Started by sihinch, August 12, 2017, 03:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gil.E

Ok, let's get down to business 

Vic,
First off, you know it and I know it, but that blue DIP package is not a chip, it's a resistor array network. Calling it a chip is just misleading the client. It's the old #FakeChip sales tactic  :)   
Secondly, I don't think you could out-chip me. Per photo below, we have real chips. Lots of them.

Simon,
Our bright plastic part reflect 90% of harmful UV energy during sunny days, plus we provide a lifetime replacement policy for materials and workmanship.

Your move Vic...
"I'm just saying that hobbies are important to the man, whether you're risking your life or flying little planes from a safe distance" - Gloria Pritchett (Sofia Vergara), Modern Family Season 1, Episode 3.

vicwhit

I'm flummoxed. I was going to put in 24 pin memory chip but the Blue one was much prettier. Don't ya think?
Do it while you can.

sihinch

Just FYI both of you, I like Prawn Cocktail and Salt 'n' Vinegar chips....

BJROB

I'm not sure them chips are any good
tossed in an non ESD container and stacked like that
yes they are an older chip set so most likely they'll still work.
How they taste (Simon) they're a little plastic tasting with wire in it.
Wire not suitable for flossing.   
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Gil.E

I know BJ, but these chips will never be used again. They are from my 30 years old ancient collection. I just can't bring myself to throw them away. I keep new chips in triple layer of anti-static bags with Silica Gel Desiccant packets.

I don't think Simon should put these old chips in his mouth. They are from the days when men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri and electronic components used to contain generous amounts of Lead. 

"I'm just saying that hobbies are important to the man, whether you're risking your life or flying little planes from a safe distance" - Gloria Pritchett (Sofia Vergara), Modern Family Season 1, Episode 3.

Gil.E

Hi Simon,
I was at the field last evening  (I heard I missed you by a few hours) and left your part in a small box with your name on it.
It should be waiting for you on the under-shelf of the lost-and-found table - identifiable per attached photo.

Cheers,
Gil.

P.S. - No, the runcam was removed from it long time ago...